- As a user of the myRecruit site, you indemnify myRecruit against all claims, actions, liabilities and costs incurred on any account as a result of placing your CV on the sites.
- While we make every effort to ensure that the site and its users do so in a lawful manner, myRecruit cannot be held liable for any unlawful copying of CVs or any unlawful distribution thereof.
- Please make sure that your system has the appropriate protective software. myRecruit has implemented virus precautionary measures on the site and within the system, however this cannot be taken as a guarantee that files available on the site or emailed files are free from virus’ or the likes.
- During your use of the site, you also indemnify myRecruit and any of its associates for any loss and/or damage, either direct or indirect damage, that may occur from usage of the site.
- No intellectual property rights are transferred at any stage to users of the myRecruit site/system. All intellectual property remains that of myRecruit.
- myRecruit warrants that we will fulfil all services as agreed upon and that these services will be performed with due diligence and care and will comply with the required technical standards.
- No warranty claims will be valid for any reason whatsoever.
- If any defect is found in any service, myRecruit is to be notified within 7 working days and be given the opportunity to correct the defect. Any liability claim will prescribe after a period of 1 year from the date that the defect became known to myRecruit. If the defect cannot be fixed, the client may withdraw from the agreement or terminate the agreement in line with the termination procedure as set out in the agreement.
- Certain services may take place at no charge to clients under specific conditions. This may be subject to change at any time deemed fit by myRecruit and a service may either be suspended temporarily or terminated and continued fulfilment of services free of charge cannot be claimed.
- Only one Job Alert will be sent per advertisement.
- Targeted emails may be sent out to a client who opts for this information. These emails will contain specific jobs or information pertaining to information that you have entered into the system. These emails will only be sent to subscribers. This means that anyone can subscribe or unsubscribe at any time.
- Advertisements can and will be posted to Social Media and any other platform or medium as and when it is required.
Recruitment Agencies and Corporate Companies
- As a recruiter or a corporate entity, you agree to always comply with the agreement as between yourselves and myRecruit. This further means to comply with any rules that govern the usage of information obtained from the sites, as well as but not limited to the privacy laws of South Africa.
- Services provided to yourself is done so at a fee, prescribed in a separate agreement that you will be required to sign with myRecruit. This agreement will be able to cater more personally to the requirements you may have.
- myRecruit endeavours to provide services in a quick response time, however you may not hold myRecruit liable for any delay in delivery for any reason whatsoever.
- The agreement between yourselves and myRecruit allows myRecruit to use customer data gathered for survey purposes and trend analysis. This data will always be published anonymously.
- Recruiters and Corporate Companies are responsible for making sure that the content and any advertisements to be published, complies with all relevant laws in terms of the South African law. By giving consent for jobs or advertisements to be published, the recruiter/corporate company guarantees to myRecruit that all relevant laws have been complied with and that all requirements for publication have been met. myRecruit will not be held liable for any illegal or fraudulent information or same placed in advertisements or content published on the site. myRecruit publishes content as given to us.
- Recruiters, corporate companies and their agents, are responsible in the protection of the privacy of the codes and passwords that allow them to be logged into the system that contains all the candidates’ personal data. The clients will therefore be responsible for any illegal usage or usage in contravention of their agreement with myRecruit. If a breach is suspected or known, the client must immediately inform myRecruit of the breach in security in order for myRecruit to take the necessary steps to correct the breach. If this is done, myRecruit will investigate the matter and will suspend services temporarily or permanently, depending on the outcome of the investigation.
- myRecruit will accept any format for advertisements and by submitting an advertisement, you give consent for myRecruit to publish the advertisement anywhere we feel it would be beneficial for you as an advertiser. This right is not an obligation on myRecruit’s part but rather a choice.
- Any content to be published must only link the job ad to the contracted company’s online presence. No other links are allowed. Job ads must be given to myRecruit and must not include I-frames that link to another server as myRecruit will therefore have no control over that particular I-frame.
- Links to competitors of myRecruit will also not be allowed.
- All content published on the internet is crawled by search engines and the information obtained is then archived. myRecruit has set up a system that this will not take place, however if it does happen that a search engine has archived data, myRecruit has no liability and myRecruit can and at request, will request that the deletion of the archived data be done to the particular search engine.
- myRecruit will store information regarding searches done for CVs on the database. This will be used to prevent any abuse of the CV database and will also assist with monitoring and making sure that the database is in good working order. This storage of data will also be used for reporting purposes and will be used in an anonymous format.
Candidates / Job Seekers
- Placing your CV / profile on the myRecruit site is a free service offered to you. Our aim is to assist you with finding a suitable position by linking you to recruiters or companies that are looking to hire someone with your criteria.
- myRecruit will market your CV / profile to the best ability that we can, and as a result you grant myRecruit the flexibility to advertise your details to any platform / media with the goal to get the maximum exposure.
- Recruiters and Corporate Companies who have an agreement with us, will have access to a system that will house your CV. These recruiters and corporate companies will be allowed to access the database for the sole purpose of finding suitable candidates that have criteria matching those for the place they are looking to fill.
- MyRecruit will make their best effort to ensure that the recruiters and corporate companies only use these details for the agreed purpose, however this is not fully within our control and you therefore indemnify us against any actions or conduct that may be wrongful.
- Please ensure that you provide an accurate CV in order for myRecruit to work best for you. If accurate information is provided, you have a better chance of finding the position that you are qualified for and would suit you.
- When uploading your CV, you agree to take the necessary steps to ensure that your CV is free from virus’.
- We reserve the right to remove your CV at any moment for whatever reason.
- Candidates may block recruiters or companies from accessing their profile which would mean that your CV would not be able to be searched for.
In certain situations, myRecruit. may be required to disclose personal information:
- in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including law enforcement requirements.
- if myRecruit is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our website of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information.
- to any other third party with your prior consent to do so.
- We send all new members a welcoming email to verify their email, username and password. An occasional newsletter may be sent from time to time.
- At times we may need to contact you about critical service announcements.
- myRecruit may contact you about promotions and services and we once again remind you that you always have the option to “unsubscribe” from this correspondence.
Security and Data Storage
- At myRecruit we do everything that we can to protect your personal information. Access is only granted to personnel who require information for the fulfilment of their job description. The servers on which we store personally, identifiable information is kept in a secure, access-controlled environment.
- We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Notification of Changes