Curro Creston College has a position available for an isiZulu Foundation Phase Teacher
PLEASE TAKE NOTE
- You will only be required to submit supporting documents should you be invited for an interview.
- You do not need to contact us. Please regard your application for this post as unsuccessful if you have not received notification for an interview 4 weeks after the closing date.
- Curro Holdings Ltd reserves the right to not make an appointment.
Curro is an equal opportunity employer
Preference will be given to EE candidates
Key Skills / Requirements
- An appropriate academic and professional education qualification from a recognized institution
- 5+ years’ experience in teaching Foundation Phase learners
- Be in possession of a PDP or be prepared to apply for one once appointed
- Experience in CAPS training
- SACE registration
- To create an educational atmosphere in the classroom
- To be responsible for any and all school equipment and stock in the control of the teacher and class
- To work closely with the teachers in the Phase to ensure the effective running of the Phase
- To manage, plan, assist and promote discipline within the phase
- To manage, plan, assist and promote teaching and learning within the class
- To manage, plan, assist and promote activities (sport and culture) within the School
- Be prepared to assist with sport and other Admin duties as and when the need arises
- A clear criminal record is essential
- Personal commitment to Christian education and willingness to contribute to the values and ethos of the School is essential