Meridian Pinehurst has a position available for a Remedial Specialist
- You will only be required to submit supporting documents should you be invited for an interview.
- You do not need to contact us. Please regard your application for this post as unsuccessful if you have not received notification for an interview by 2 weeks after the closing date.
- Curro Holdings Ltd reserves the right to not make an appointment.
Curro is an equal opportunity employer
Preference will be given to EE candidates
Key Skills / Requirements
- SACE Registration
- Experience in Learning Support: Intermediate & Senior Phase Honours Degree in Learning Support
- Will be responsible for: Teaching learning support groups for Grade 4 to Grade 9
- Relevant experience in a similar position
- A passion for children
- Excellent planning, organisational and administrative skills
- An energetic positive approach to their vocation
- Patience and compassion to work with sick or injured children.
- The skills to deal with children, parents and staff.
- Remain calm in any situation yet solve problems quickly in an emergency.