The Project Manager â€“ Development (Construction) Management is required to ensure successful delivery of construction projects (new buildings and expansions on existing buildings) nationally.
PLEASE TAKE NOTE
- You will only be required to submit supporting documents should you be invited for an interview.
- You do not need to contact us. Please regard your application for this post as unsuccessful if you have not received notification for an interview 2 weeks after the closing date.
- Curro Holdings Ltd reserves the right to not make an appointment.
Curro is an equal opportunity employer
Preference will be given to EE candidates
Key Skills / Requirements
- Engaging with end users and senior management on regular basis to ensure project briefs and deliveries are met within requirements
- Engaging with and management of construction professionals on regular basis to ensure project briefs and deliveries are met within expected timeframes
- Engaging with and management of building contractors on regular basis to ensure completion of projects within the expected timeframes
- Co-ordinating all role players and processes to ensure completion of projects within expected timeframes
- Managing project progress reporting system
- Travelling to construction sites (nationally)
- Ensuring budget change management process compliance
- Ensuring the effective maintenance of contracts and SLA’s with building contractors and service providers
- Ensuring projects are closed-out effectively in terms of defects inspections, occupation certificates, hand over to end user, etc
- Grade 12 with either a Qualification in Construction Project Management, AND/OR a Qualification in Construction Management; AND/OR a Qualification in Quantity Surveying
- 5 years as a construction project manager, construction site manager or quantity surveyor
- Construction project management on various projects simultaneously
- Project coordination
- Project management
- Construction knowledge
- High level of computer literacy and Facilities Management tools
- Work well under pressure
- Planning and organising
- Finisher mentality
- Attention to detail
- Relationship builder
- Communication (verbal and written)