Curro Academy Sandown has a position available for a Personal Assistant
PLEASE TAKE NOTE
- You will only be required to submit supporting documents should you be invited for an interview.
- You do not need to contact us. Please regard your application for this post as unsuccessful if you have not received notification for an interview 4 weeks after the closing date.
- Curro Holdings Ltd reserves the right to not make an appointment.
Curro is an equal opportunity employer
Preference will be given to EE candidates
Key Skills / Requirements
- An appropriate academic and professional qualification from a recognised tertiary institution
- 3 years\\\' experience in a similar position
- Excellent communication skills in English & Afrikaans
- Extremely computer literate and proficient in MS Office
- Must have financial acumen and experience
- Must have stock control experience (such as stationery, furniture etc.)
Typical duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- screening telephone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate;
- meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority;
- organizing and maintaining diaries and making appointments;
- dealing with incoming email, faxes and post, often corresponding on behalf of the Principal
- taking dictation and minutes when requested;
- producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations;
- liaising with Head Office, Principals, Secretaries, clients, suppliers and other staff;
- devising and maintaining office systems, including SMART, data management, filing, etc.;