Position for Maintenance Manager / Junior Nursery Assistant
Our client based in the Ixopo area is seeking a hands on Maintenance Manager / Junior Nursery Assistant to join their team. The ideal candidate should have exceptional communication skills and have a Diesel Mechanic or relevant qualification. Accomodation is provided.
- Be willing to work weekends once a month
- Horticultural experience is preferred
- Past experience in a similar position
- Must be honest, reliable and hardworking
- Have good organisation and time management skills
- Have a positive attitude, be conscientious and work well as part of a team
- Diesel mechanics and welding qualifications are preferable
- Fluent in English and Zulu
- Computer Literate
- Practically minded
- Management experience
- Strong on mechanics & construction
- Maintain a fleet of delivery vehicles and attend to vehicle breakdowns
- Maintain all nursery vehicles, machinery and equipment
- Manage the workshop, tolls, and staff in the maintenance department
- Fabricate nursery equipment as required
- Manage nursery constructions projects
- Manage the ISO 9001 Maintenance system and records
- Assist the company in providing technical backup to KZN clients
07:00am - 17:00pm
If you meet all of the above, please apply here directly or send your CV to ***email*** Please note due to high volume responses, only candidates that meet the advertised criteria will be contacted.
ImportantThe Job Mail App will be discontinued in Jan 2024. We're moving exclusively to our web platform.