Our client a Global Leader needs YOU! They are an international Company looking for an experienced Engineer, with incident management experience and preferably knowledge with AWS EC2 knowledge.
- Do you have a strong understanding of SIP & VOIP – 5 years solid experience?
- Excellent fault finding skills End User to Server and telephoniclly?
- Strong knowledge of call flows, dial plans and routing skills?
We want to hear from you TODAY!
Fantastic Company, Great Benefits, Family Culture, working with World’s leading brands!
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: PERMANENT
START DATE: ASAP
DUTIES BUT NOT LIMITED – JOB PROFILE AVAILABLE
- Perform daily checks across all platforms using monitoring solutions and escalate issues
- Develop, support and configure the Omni channel product / solutions
- Identify any risks and / or concerns with regards to the application layer
- Active involvement in BCP / DR testing, including reporting
- Liaising with staff globally and forming strong working relationships
- Gather business requirements when on / off-boarding and / or change requests
- Document newly learned processes to build Internal knowledge base
- Perform technical and analytical documentation of current voice systems
- Recommend future upgrades and expansion opportunities
We looking for an individual that is:
- Customer focused
- Can handle pressure & prioritise
- Remain calm & think logically in stressful situations
- Self motivated
- Solution driven
- Daily support to end users to ensure that for both Voice & Windows Server they are full operational
Should you not hear back from us within 10 working days, please consider your application as unsuccessful. We will retain your credentials for future similar roles.
PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU MEET ALL THE CRITERIA – email ***email*** or visit www.statusstaffing.com