Curro Academy Parkdene has a position available for a Head of High School
PLEASE TAKE NOTE
- You will only be required to submit supporting documents should you be invited for an interview.
- You do not need to contact us. Please regard your application for this post as unsuccessful if you have not received notification for an interview 4 weeks after the closing date.
- Curro Holdings Ltd reserves the right to not make an appointment.
Curro is an equal opportunity employer
Preference will be given to EE candidates
Key Skills / Requirements
- At least 5 years’ teaching experience.
- Appropriate, relevant qualification in education (degree or diploma).
- A post graduate degree would be a strong recommendation.
- Management experience in a senior school.
- Excellent and well-developed communication skills
- Proven track record in teaching Mathematics up to Grade 12.
- Experience in teaching the Advanced Programme Mathematics curriculum will be a strong recommendation.
- Relevant experience in teaching the IEB curriculum
- Experience as an IEB marker will be a strong recommendation.
- Willingness to participate in extra murals and sport.
- Be in possession of a PDP or be prepared to apply for one once appointed.
- Be SACE registered.
Only applicants meeting the stated requirements will be considered.
The submission of an application does not automatically qualify for an interview.