Curro Academy Riverside has a position available for a Foundation Phase Head
HOW TO APPLY
PLEASE TAKE NOTE
- You will only be required to submit supporting documents should you be invited for an interview.
- You do not need to contact us. Please regard your application for this post as unsuccessful if you have not received notification for an interview by 4 weeks after the closing date.
- Curro Holdings Ltd reserves the right to not make an appointment.
Curro is an equal opportunity employer
Preference will be given to EE candidates.
Key Skills / Requirements
- An appropriate academic and professional qualification from a recognized tertiary institution
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar position
- SACE registered
- Willing to adhere to the Christian values of the school
- Clear criminal record
Will be responsible to:
- Work together with the Principal and School educational leadership to ensure high standards of teaching and learning practice
- Performing the duties of an Educator and Phase Head
- Actively assisting the Principal in ensuring the good professional practice, standards, and quality of teaching and learning of subject/s through proper dialogue with the class teachers
- To promote a healthy process of reciprocal informal observation of class teaching practices;
- Advising and contributing to curriculum development at school
- Co-ordinating the teaching and learning of the phase
- Setting examination papers, co-ordinating marking rosters and moderating examinations and assessment processes
- Mentoring other teachers in the phase
- Holding and leading regular departmental meetings and ensuring the keeping of minutes;
- Be involved in extra mural activities