Curro St Dominics Newcastle has a position available for a Bursar
HOW TO APPLY
CLOSING DATE: 15 April 2019
PLEASE TAKE NOTE
- You will only be required to submit supporting documents should you be invited for an interview.
- You do not need to contact us. Please regard your application for this post as unsuccessful if you have not received notification for an interview by 29 April 2019
- Curro Holdings Ltd reserves the right to not make an appointment.
Curro is an equal opportunity employer
Key Skills / Requirements
- An appropriate academic and professional qualification from a recognised tertiary institution
- 5 Years’ experience in a similar position
- Pastel & VIP Payroll experience would be an advantage (Pastel Evolution)
- Good administration skills.
- Deadline driven
- Strong people and communication skills
- Fully bilingual in Afrikaans and English
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Have excellent planning, organisational and administrative skills
Will be responsible for:
- Importing transactions on Pastel
- Debt Collecting and liaison with parents (main function)
- Full creditors function
- Managing Petty cash
- Monthly Debtor and other Income stream submissions
- Processing of Cash Books
- Assist at school functions when required
- General office administration